I have more teeth!

Well it's official. I'm been knawing on teethers for about 3 weeks and I thought for the longest time that it was for nothing but then last week they both broke through. I know have my left upper and lower cuspid's. That makes my grand total 14. WooHoo, just 6 more to go.

Last week (Sept. 4-9)my grandma was here to visit while daddy was up in Chicago on business and we had a great time. I always enjoy spending time with my Grandma!

Oh, I almost forgot that we got a call yesterday afternoon that Poppie & Gigi are back in the U.S.A. after spending 3 weeks or more over in Egypt. I can't wait to see them and hear about all the things that they saw. :)

Well, today is the hot air balloon show in Forest Park so Daddy, Mommy and I are going after lunch I hear. I'll post pictures of the event just as soon as I can. Should be a lot of fun.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that mommy gave me my first hair cut at home on Thursday. It went really well and I was such a good boy for her. :) Then on Friday my girlfriend Olivia and her mommy Cassie came over for a few hours and we had so much fun.


Well, I guess that's about it for me. I'll post pictures soon.

xoxo

Luke

No comments: