Hey everyone,
O.k. so I'll get right to it. I have a secret. Can you figure out what it is? Just look at the pictures to the right... Did you figure it out yet?
That's right. Mommy is pregnant and I'm going to be a big brother. My little brother or sister is due June 29, 2008 which makes mommy 9wks and 4days along now. She is a little moody, and isn't keeping a lot of her food down but is trying her best to stay positive and take care of all of us kidos during the day. Mommy's biggest challenge is picking us all up (which she is trying to keep to a min.) I can't wait until late January/early February when we get to find out what mommy is having. I've already started pointing to her belly saying baby and I've even pulled up her shirt a couple of times and given my baby brother or sister kisses. I think I'm going to be a great big brother!
So, now that my secret is out I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. Mommy, Daddy and I spent it at the lake with my Poppie and Gigi and all of my Aunts, Uncle's and cousins. I really got to enjoy all of the fixing's but I think my favorite was the candy yams that my mommy brought, though it was all really yummy. The Friday after Thanksgiving we went though the church lot and looked at all of the Christmas lights then on the way home we went through the Park which was all decorated with Christmas lights and Christmas music and I got to see Santa. It was a lot of fun to see Santa but I got a little pouty face when we had to leave him. After looking at all of the lights Mrs. Karen came over and watched me while everyone went to a Christmas musical play. I had a hard time with not having my mommy there but I went down really well for Mrs. Karen. I guess one of these days I'll get over the separation anxiety and enjoy a little time away from mommy and daddy. Saturday we went to the Christmas house and I got to see the trains going round and round, color and listen to "The night before Christmas" Then we went outside and got to watch the Laurie Christmas parade go by and I got to see Santa again. All and all our Thanksgiving break was filled with lots of fun and enjoyment.
Anyway, I guess that's about it for me. This weekend we are getting our carpets cleaned and then we are going to try and finish up some Christmas shopping and I'll get to go and see Santa one last time before Christmas and this time get my picture taken with him, so be on the look out for that picture to be posted on my side as well.
If everyone could keep my Grandpa and Grandma in your prayers I'd also appreciate it. My Grandpa lost his mom (my great Nana) to dementia last week and her funeral was today. God Bless you Great Nana. I love you and hope that you are in a better place now with Great Grandpa Benjamin.
With love,
Luke
No comments:
Post a Comment