A new site!

Hi everyone,

I'm trying out a new site, if all works well you should be able to still send me comments and I should still be able to add pictures!

Things with me are going really well. I had another little buddy start yesterday. His name is Kevin and he is 11 months old. During the day I now spend time with Logan (18 months old) Katie (11 months old. DOB 08/28) and Kevin (11 months old. DOB 08/30). Needless to say mommy has her hands full with all of us but she takes it as it comes and is doing a great job with us.

In other news, mommy & daddy finally got me a pool this past weekend and I just LOVE being in it. I can't wait until Friday when they set it up again and we can spend all weekend in it. I"m such a water baby, can't you tell. :)

It's been very hot in Saint Louie, yesterday we were 100 and we are expected to be like that again today and tomorrow. Can anyone say YIKES!

Anyway, that's about it. Stay tuned for more updates on me.

Love you all.

Luke

1 comment:

Mystii said...

I love it! I had a google account, so that makes it a bit easier for me. Luke sure seems to love his pool ;) He's going to be a beach baby like his Mommy!