Hey everyone,
Just thought that I would let you all know that I'm saying all kinds of words now. My latest ones are O-Oh, bye-bye, pe-pe, beep beep, and alright. Oh, and I can't forget this morning mommy was going through the hall into the living room and she said trash trash trash, and I (in the same tone) said trash trash trash. LOL.
Mommy thought that it was so funny. I guess mommy and daddy better watch out not, cause they will never know what I"m going to repeat. :)
Anyway, the weather is getting cooler here. We have just over a week until my family and I head up to MN. While there we are going to the Mall of America, the Zoo, as well as some other site seeing spots that daddy has planned and we are going to visit my daddy's cousin and her family as well as my Great Grandma. I'm very excited but I hear that one day it's only a high of 65.. YIKES!
Well, my Poppie and Gigi are on there way to Egypt. They are spending a day or so with my cousins Mac & Colby and their family then they go to NY for a couple days then of to Egypt for almost a month. I can't wait to hear all about it. I've only seen and heard about Egypt from Little Einstiens, but I've never met anyone that has gone there so that should be a lot of fun.
O.k. enough talking. Hope everyone is doing well. I"m busy learning new words and Oh yeah, getting my 13th tooth in. :) Have a great day. I"ll try posting more pictures soon.
xoxoxo
Luke
No comments:
Post a Comment