Hey everyone,
I figured it was about time for me to update you. The past week or more has been trying for mommy. I decided that I was going to stop taking 2 naps and just take one, which is fine but I was only taking my morning nap and then come 6 at night I was one cranky pants (or so I've been told). Anyway, mom finally figured out what I was doing and got me on a 1 nap schedule and although it was still a little rough (I wasnt making it until 1pm and ended up falling asleep in my highchair) I'm now in the grove of it and sleeping for about 2 hours now. All is good and well now.
In other news , well, there is no other news. Hahaha. This past weekend was an uneventful one, mommy cleaned the inside of the house while daddy cleaned the garage and did the lawn. Sunday we went to church then watched football. We were supposed to go over to the Mcguires for dinner but they had to reschedule. Bummer! Friday night we are going to get all of the painting supplies for my bathroom and mommy is going to start that on Saturday. I can't wait to see the finished product. :) Hopefully it won't take her to long to finish it.
Anyway, I guess that's about it. hope everyone is doing great. Uncle Jimmy & Aunt Devin any news yet??? My prayers are with my Great Grandma Colby :( She lost her sister Ginny on Monday night.
xoxo
Luke
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment