Hey everyone,
Just thought that I would stop by and give you an update. Today Mommy took Logan and I to David's Farm & Greenhouse a.k.a. the pumpkin patch. We met Mrs. Jane and Kevin up there and had a blast. I especially enjoyed watching the sheep, though I think my favorite part was going down the black tube slide. :) Tomorrow I get to enjoy another pumkin patch with my friend Olivia and her parents and Daddy will get to go to, then on Sunday just mommy, daddy and I are going to yet another pumkin patch. Should be lots of fun,and really busy.
Everything here is great. Myself as well as all of my friends are over are sickies and we are on to bigger and better things. Which reminds me on Wednesday night I get to see my Uncle, Aunt and cousins, which I'm so excited about.
Anyway, other then that not anything else new. I'll update pictures from this pumkin patch and then I'll try to update pictures from the other two patches as soon as I can. Oh, and I want to also wish my Great Grandma Colby a very Happy Birthday (she will be 90 tomorrow) :)
O.k., well I'll try to talk to everyone soon.
xoxo
Luke
No comments:
Post a Comment