So I've been a little busy. What can I say I'm a toddler, my job these days is to run around like crazy and just have fun, I don't have time to sit much and give updates, but here I am and so I'll try to remember everything that has happened since Christmas.
1st- After Christmas was New Years and we spent that at home relaxing and on New Years Day Daddy and I took down the tree. I'm such a big helper these days I just have to get my hands on the screw and put in my 2 cents worth.
2nd-My birthday party. It was held on the 12th and I shared my 2nd Birthday with Poppie, Gigi, Aunt Devin, Uncle Jim, the McGuire family and Mrs. Casey (Olivia couldn't make it). The theme of my party was Dinosaurs and we had dinosaur foot prints outside comming into the house and then they started to come up the stairs. Some of the gifts that I got at my party were clothes, a trike, memory book, fridge farm, a digital drum set, dinosaurs, foam mats, wooden blocks and a round floor farm puzzle. My favorite part of my party was when everyone sang Happy Birthday to me and then I got to blow out the candles ALL BY MYSELF.
3rd-My actual birth-day was spent with my friends: Kevin, Max, Nate and Logan during the day then when daddy got home from work we went to McD's and I got to play in the play-yard. Once we got home from McD's I got to open more presents which I really liked my car coupe and my Elmo book and I got to blow out candles again on a piece of cake that was left over from my party.
4th- Mommy, Daddy and I all came down with something really yucky and we think it was the flu, however whatever it was it was no fun although I did get to spend an extra day with daddy and then for most of the week it was just mommy and I.
5th- End of January mommy went in for her ultrasound and daddy and I came along and I got to see my little BROTHER, that's right everyone I'm going to have a baby brother, but I'm not telling the name. :)
6th-1st weekend in Febuary I had a playdate with my friend Kevin. His mommy and daddy came and got me then we went to the mall where Kevin and I got to play in the play-yard then we went back to his place, plaied some more had some lunch and took a nap. Shortly after I woke up mommy and daddy came over and we had dinner and plaied some more before it was time to head home for bed. Mommy said that while I was playing she and daddy went and got me a big boy bed! I've heard a lot about it but I haven't decided on if I'm excited or not, I love my bed and I don't want to give it up. Mommy say's my new bed is a bunk bed that is full on bottom and twin on top in a light solid oak with a matching dresser, she keeps telling me that once it arrives I'll like it because I'll get to get in and out of bed ALL BY MYSELF! Anyway, my big boy bed isn't getting delivered until Sunday the 24th so not much longer.
7th- V-Day. Mommy, Daddy and I all went out to Outback for dinner. Though the wait was 1 1/2 hours and then even longer for dinner I was an awesome little boy, :) Sure mommy had a snack for me which helped but I don't even think I needed it. I just plaied (yet staied with mommy and daddy) and then ate my food like a big boy. By the time dinner was over and it was time to head home it was 8:30 and already past my bedtime but I didnt care I was just having to much fun and hearing that I had a surprise at home make it even more fun. :) When we got home I got to open a gift which was "whistles" (they looked like straws with little hearts on them, but I call them whistles) counting and shapes books and then a monkey that was holding some candy. By the time I drank my milk and was ready for bed it was 9:15 and I was still in a good mood, to bad for mommy and daddy I was up and ready to go by 6:30 the next morning, mommy was still very tired and just wanted to sleep in a little more so I plaied quietly in my bed until 7 thank goodness.
I guess that brings me to the present day. Well since Valentines day not much has happened. My baby brothers room was painted this past weekend and instead of being tan it's now a light shade of blue. I hear that my big boy bed will be here Sunday and my matresses will be here Monday so it looks like I get to spend Sunday and maybe Saturday night in my baby brothers room. We also had Kevin and his family over for dinner and game night this past Saturday and Kevin had a sleep over with me but when I woke up Sunday I was very disappointed that he had already gone home. :( Anyway, I guess that's it for me. Be on the look out for new pictures and please remember to sign my guest book.
Best of wishes to you all.
With all my love,
Luke
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment