Hey everyone,
I've laid low this week after having a very busy last couple of weeks. My big boy bed was delivered on Sunday 02/24 and the materess were delivered on Monday 02/25, so I've been in my big boy bed now for about a week. All started off well, I would go straight to bed at night and wouldn't keep getting in and out and would still sleep though the night then in the morning I started to get up much earlier then I would normally, but all and all things have been good. The 1st morning in my big boy bed I came into mommy and daddy's room and said in a very shy voice "hi". It was definatly a moment for mommy and daddy to remember.
That is until this past weekend!
Saturday night is when it all started, and I'm not quite sure what exactly happened but I decided that I didn't want to be in my bedroom by myself so daddy had to sit on the edge of the bed until I fell asleep. I then decided to wake up in the middle of the night and go wondering about. This escapade lasted from Saturday through Wednesday's nap and then I decided that all is well and I'll go back to my normal routine and sleep through. :)
Anyway other than that not much new going on. We had a mini blizard go through Tuesday 03/04 which was a pretty scary thing for our family. Daddy left work around 11am thinking he was going to avoid the worst of it and instead was caught right in the middle and it took him 6+ hours to get home, he even got stuck on 70E for over an hour and no tow trucks were able to help him. :( Needless today at 6:15 when daddy did finally arrive home safely mommy and I were very excited to see him safe and sound. Then on Wednesday we celabrated daddy's (do I dare say 37th) birthday on by him staying home from work and working from home. I got to spend daddy's lunch hour playing with him in the snow (and even eating a little) then after Logan went home we all went out to Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner came home and I helped daddy open presents and then we had some of daddy's favorite pie... banana cream pie.. it was YUMMY!
O.k., so I think that I'm all caught up. Nothing really planned for the next few weeks expect for praying for Spring. I'm really ready to go outside and play with all of my toys and run around! Hope everyone is doing well. Don't forget to check out my pictures and send a comment my way if you ever get a chance.
xoxo
Luke
1 comment:
I love your lastest pictures! Bet you're having fun in your big boy bed! I love you lots and miss you :)
- Grandma
Post a Comment