I think there is a baby in my belly!

Well,

Mommy and daddy use the dobbler to listen to baby brothers heartbeat through mommy's tummy and I want to hear the baby in my belly, so naturatlly I've tried to put the dobbler to my belly. Needless to say I'm disappointed that I can't hear the heartbeat, but I still really enjoy listing to my baby brothers heartbeat.

Anyway, not much going on here. I'm going to see the Easter Bunny tomorrow which should be exciting and then on Monday my friends and I are dying eggs for the Easter Bunny to hide and then on Tuesday mommy says she has requested a special visit from the Easter Bunny to drop eggs and baskets for all of my friends and I so Tuesday morning I get to go on an Easter Egg hunt. :)

O.k., well that's about it for me. Just laying low. I think that I may be coming down with a cold which wouldn't surprise me since it's that time of year. O.k. everyone take care and have a safe and Happy Easter.

Luke

No comments: