Hey everyone,
So, sorry I haven't written in a while, this is needless to say long overdue. Things on the home front are pretty low key. My baby brother is due in about 6 weeks. His nursery is almost done and I've helped quite a bit in getting it together with handing daddy the screwdriver, hammering things in and of course testing out all of the new goodies.
I'm not sure when my last post was so I'll just start from where I can remember. Easter was spendt in Overland Park, KS. with my cousins Mac and Colby and my Aunt Deb and Uncle Don. We all had a great time and I'll have to upload some pictures so you can see me running around their house trying to find eggs!
The following weekend my Great Grandma and Grandpa came into town to see me for the first time. They traveled from WV. and had a 11 hour car ride ahead of them. I was shy at first but quickly warmed up once I saw G. Grandpa's puppie who I have named Woof! We had a great visit while they were here and I got a motorized mustang out of it as well. :) I love my new car but still can't figure out the whole steer & push pettle thing at the same time deal. I just loved spending time with them and even my Uncle Rob came into town to visit while they were here. G. Grandpa say's I tried to blow his nostrals off since I cranked his oxygen tank way up and didn't tell anyone but I was just courious. :( Sorry Grandpa...
Then the next weekend mommy and daddy went on a long weekend getaway to Ft. Myers Beach, FL. and Poppie and Gigi came into town to watch me. We did all kinds of fun things like go to the zoo, walks after dinner and of course the play area at the mall which I just love. When mommy and daddy came home the first thing I did when I saw them was run to get my train and turn it over to show daddy "broke, batteries" needless to say the batteries had died and that was my main priority. Since I wasn't super excited to see mommy and daddy you could tell that I had lots of fun with poppie and gigi. :) And asked for them for at least a couple weeks after they had left and things were back to normal.
On 4/19 we did our Annual pictures by the Arch thing and it was so nice that we were able to have a picnic by the pond by the arch and of course I got to run around like crazy. It was lots of fun and we got lots of pictures, which I will try to upload soon.
The latest visiter was from my good friend Maddie her little brother Matthew and Mrs. Michelle (my old PAT teacher)who was in town from Ft. Levenworth, KS. They were in town finishing up things on their house and stopped by to say hi and catch up. Mommy especially loved seeing everyone and Maddie and I just ran around and did a little catching up. :) I think that Maddie was a little surprised that I had grown up and was no longer a little baby.
Since that visit we haven't gone on any road trips, and now that brother is due soon, there aren't any plans to go traveling. I did hear that Mac, Colby, Aunt Deb and Uncle Don are making a visit our way next weekend over Memorial Day weekend so that should be a lot of fun. Also, mommy daddy and I are planning our 1st trip to Grant's Farm this weekend weather permitting of course.
O.k. I guess that's it for me. I'll try to keep this more upto date but no promises. Ohhhh before I go, did I tell you that we have had 4 EARTHQUAKES that we actually felt. The first one was around the middle of April and I slept through that one though mommy and daddy were awake and it freaked them out then the 2nd one I came into mommy (about 10:30) and was a little scared like what is going on and what do I do.. Mommy reasured me, and it eventually went away. The other got smaller and I didn't notice them as much but we still had them. BOY, what an experience! O.k. that's enough for me.
xoxo
Luke
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment