I'm growing up so fast!

Hey everyone,

Just had a minute and thought that I would drop a line and give an update. My Aunt Deb, Uncle Don, and cousins Mac & Colby came into town a couple of weekends ago. We had a blast despite the cooler weather. Mommy, Daddy and I took them down to the Arch and showed them around town a little and then came home and I got to be a passenger in my car while Mac and Colby drove me around. I had a great time and was really sad to see them go.

Since the McArthurs have left I can now count to 10 (it was to 6 when they were here) and I know all of my shapes (rectangle, square, circle, oval, and triangle). I'm also pretty sure I know all of my major colors (green, blue, red and yellow) but Mommy is still working on those with me so I won't just come to the conclusion that I know them just yet, but I'm sure it won't take long. I'm currently working on my ABC's and how to write my name. The goal is to have all this learned before Aug. of '09, so I'll be ready for part time preschool, we will see but I think I'm on the right path. :)

Not much else going on. Mommy had a dr. apt. last night and all checked out o.k. I guess. Mommy and daddy keep saying that brother will be here soon, but It's all realitive to me since Mommy and Daddy have been getting ready for brother or a couple of months now.

O.k. Until next time... Don't forget to sign my guest book, and I'll try to write another post before my world turns upside down. (Hopefully for the good). :)

xoxo

Luke

No comments: