Welcome to the world little brother!

Hi Everyone,

Lot's has happened in the past 4 weeks since I last posted. Grandma came into town from Chicago on Sunday, June 22 and on Monday morning Mommy and Daddy went to the hospital so my little brother could come out of Mommy's tummy. Welcome to the world Josh, or as I say it "Gosh". He arrived on Monday, June 23, 2008 at 2:04pm weighing 9lbs 11oz and was 21 inches long. Many people say he looks a lot like me. What do you think?

Anyway, Mommy, Daddy and baby Josh came home from the hospital on Wednesday. While Grandma was here I had lots of fun, but was a handful as well. We went outside to play every day (which I just loved). Grandma also made these yummy fruit drinks that I think I could drink all day. Friday afternoon Grandma and I went to the train station to pick up Gramps and I got to play with him all evening Friday and a little Saturday morning, then Grandma and Grampa were off and heading back to their home. Thanks Grandma for taking care of me while Mommy and Daddy were in the hospital. :)

The following week (week of July 4th), Daddy staied home with Mommy, Josh and me. We didn't go anywhere special except for Josh's 1 week apointment and then to get Josh's and my pictures taken. We also bought a new stroller that week and I love it. I am able to sit or stand and have all kinds of freedom. Daddy I had so much fun with you, can you stay home again? :)

After Daddy had to go back to work on July 7th my Uncle Jimmy and Aunt Devin came in for the night that Monday in route to their home from the lake. We had a great time and I espeically loved having my Uncle Jimmy brush my teeth that night. :) Thanks Uncle Jimmy.

Tuesday July 8th my Poppie and Gigi came in for the rest of the week and we had lots of fun as well. They took me to the zoo and then to Grant's Farm. I had so much fun that I didn't want to take a nap either of the days that we went and had fun. We also plaied outside. Thank you Poppie and Gigi for wearing me out and taking me to all those fun places. :)

As far as Josh and I well I just love him to pieces. All I want to do is hold, kiss and hug him. I love my baby brother and can't wait until he gets older and we can play together.

O.k. that's it for me. Hope you enjoyed hearing about what I've been up to the past few weeks. In the next few weeks we have Josh's baptism and 1 month check up then my PAT teacher Ms. Marla comes by and then we are heading to the lake for a weekend.

Until next time!

xoxo
Luke

No comments: