It's been way to long

O.k, I know it's been a long time since I"ve posted, what can I say I'm busy playing with my new little brother. I know, I know he isn't so new anymore but still I have lots of fun with him.

Since my last post, I"ve gone to the lake to see everyone on my daddy's side, I"ve been to Chicago to see everyone on my mommy's side and I've been to Marshall, MN. to see almost everyone on my daddy's extended family side aswell, although I wish that we had gone up under different circumstances. My daddy's Uncle Bernie had passed away. :( I may not have known you Uncle Bernie but I could tell by all the people there to celeberate your life that you were a good guy. We will miss you.

Josh and I are doing great together, I think that I'm now his favorite buddy because I can make him laugh and he is always smiling at me. Last weekend he got his first taste of cereal and I got to feed it to him. It was lots of fun. :) I just love looking out for my big brother.

As far as things going on with me, well I'm growing up, talking up a storm and of course showing my personality all the time. I've decided to be a fireman for Halloween which is just 2 days away and that should be a lot of fun, I can't wait to go to all of my friends houses and say trick-or-treat. :) Daddy and I had a build with daddy night for Parent's as teachers and that was a blast, we did our handprints, made a bird house, and plaied with blocks. I hear that there is another discover with daddy in December. I sure hope I get to go.

Also since my last post, I went apple picking for the first time and got to go on a wagon ride. It was soooo much fun I talked about it for several weeks afterwords and then a few weeks later we went to a pumpkin patch and I got to go through a corn maze, and another wagon ride, and ride a kid size tractor. We had so much fun there, I can't wait until next year when we get to do it again. :)

Anyway, I guess that about it. I'm sure there was more that I did but I just can't remember it all. I hope that everyone is doing good.

Hugs and kisses to all.

Luke

No comments: