I came down with Croup

Hey everyone, just thought that I would give everyone a heads up on me. Friday morning I woke up breathing irratic and weezing so mommy called all my friends who were supposed to come over that day and she took me to the doctors. They said that I had croup. :( I got a steroid shot in my leg, a breathing treatment and then they prescribed something called Orapred to help keep my lungs from being inflamed. Friday was the worst day for this viral infection. By Saturday morning I was feeling better and sounded better so mommy and daddy decided to head to the lake for one last swimming weekend. We had lots of fun swimming at Captin Rons and plaing in the sand oh, and hearing all about Poppie & Gigi's trip to Egypt.

Anyway, things are getting back to normal and I know just look like I have a cold with a runny nose. This weekend is going to be a slow one with us just hanging out at home. Hope you all have a great week and weekend.

xoxo

Luke

1 comment:

poppie and gigi said...

Hi Lukie,
We finally got to go to your new blog site. WOW! It's pretty amazing. We especially liked the slide show from when you were at the hot air balloons. It was fun to read all about what you did while Poppie and I were in the Middle East. It sure was fun having you here this past weekend. I'm glad you got to have one more weekend in the sun, boat, and water. We miss you when we don't see you for a few weeks.
Love you,
Poppie and Gigi